Hello my friends,
This year I decided to try and make Christmas cards together with the kids, make them quick and easy, because of lack of time. So, if you’re in a hurry this year, or you have to make a lot of them, you can consider these ideas.
All you need is:
- 2 different NY washi tapes,
- red and green A4 papers
- red and green A4 thick papers
- glitter glue
- glitter decoration
- Fold the А4 thick papers into half and start decorating the main page,
- You can decorate the main page in 2 ways: draw a Christmas tree with glitter, put some stickers as tree decorations and place a glittery decoration on the top. Or, I’ve cut 3-4 trees red and green, one smaller than the other. Than I placed them one over the other to have a small 3D effect. With some stickers, this tree will look better- the little ones can help you with the stickers, they love that :).
- Then, the washi tape comes on the screen. I took red washi tape on the green card and the other way arround, to make a contrast. Then, I placed the washi tape on all 4 sides of the right inside part, so the writing part should be in a frame. If you’re littl ones can write, give them to write something, or maybe to draw something in the inside of the cards, it would be interesting.
So, that’s it. In 3 easy steps, you can save time and effort and have cute DIY cards, very easy to make. Also, the children can be a part of it, helping you. Have a nice crafting moments.
Until next post, Betty.